Dr. Zhao is interested in the field of low-dimensional nanomaterials for low power micro-gas sensors.
2011‒2016: Combined MA-PhD graduate student in Condensed Matter Physics, School of Physical Science and Technology, Lanzhou University, China
2007‒2011: B. S. in Material Physics, School of Physical Science and Technology, Lanzhou University, China
2018-present: Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, China (Research Assistant Professor)
2016-2018: Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, China (Postdoctoral Research Fellow)
Metal oxide semiconductor-based gas sensors
- C. Zhao, J. Bai, H. Gong, S. Liu⃰, F. Wang⃰. Tailorable morphology of core-shell nanofibers with surface wrinkles for enhanced gas-sensing properties, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 1 (2018) 6357-6367.
- C. Zhao, H. Gong, W. Lan, R. Ramachandran, H. Xu, S. Liu⃰, F. Wang⃰. Facile synthesis of SnO2 hierarchical porous nanosheets from graphene oxide sacrificial scaffolds for high-performance gas sensors, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 258 (2018) 492-500.
- H. Gong, C. Zhao*, F. Wang*, On-chip growth of SnO2/ZnO core-shell nanosheet arrays for ethanol detection, IEEE Electron Device Letters, 39 (2018) 1065-1068.
- C. Zhao, W. Lan, H. Gong, J. Bai, R. Ramachandran, S. Liu⃰, F. Wang⃰. Highly sensitive acetone-sensing properties of Pt-decorated CuFe2O4 nanotubes prepared by electrospinning, Ceramics International, 44 (2018) 2856-2863.
- C. Zhao, J. Bai, B. Huang, Y. Wang, J. Zhou⃰, E. Xie⃰, Grain refining effect of calcium dopants on gas-sensing properties of electrospun α-Fe2O3 nanotubes, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 231 (2016) 552-560.
- C. Zhao, B. Huang, W. Fu, J. Chen, J. Zhou⃰, E. Xie⃰, Fabrication of porous nanosheet-based Co3O4 hollow nanocubes for electrochemical capacitors with high rate capability, Electrochimica Acta, 178 (2015) 555-563.
- C. Zhao, B. Huang, E. Xie⃰, J. Zhou⃰, Z. Zhang, Improving gas-sensing properties of electrospun In2O3 nanotubes by Mg acceptor doping, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 207 (2014) 313-320.
- C. Zhao, W. Hu, Z. Zhang, J. Zhou, X. Pan, E. Xi⃰e, Effects of SnO2 additives on nanostructure and gas-sensing properties of α-Fe2O3 nanotubes, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 195 (2014) 486-493.
◆ office: Faculty Research Building 2, Room 510 (SUSTech)
◆ Phone (o):17875369422
◆ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org