Refereed Journal Papers:
- [J17] (with K. Momihara, Q. Xiang) "Cyclotomy, difference sets, sequences with low correlation, strongly regular graphs and related geometric substructures," RICAM Radon Series on Computational and Applied Mathematics, to appear.
- [J16] (with J. Michel) "Almost difference sets in nonabelian groups," Designs Codes and Cryptography, to appear.
- [J15] (with J. Michel) "Some new balanced and almost balanced quaternary sequences with low autocorrelation," Cryptography and Communications, to appear.
- [J14] (with C. Ma, M. Zhao) "LDPC codes based on the space of
symmetric matrices over finite fields," IEEE Transactions on Information
Theory, vol. 63, no. 7, pp. 4332-4343, 2017.
- [J13] "Some cyclic codes with prime length from cyclotomy of order 4,"
Cryptography and Communications, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 85-92, 2017.
- [J12] (with A. Pott) "Some results on
difference balanced functions,"
Arithmetic of finite fields, pp. 110-120, LNCS no. 9061, Springer,
- [J11] (with A. Pott) "Difference balanced functions and
their generalized difference sets," Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series
A, vol. 131, pp. 61-70, 2015.
- [J10] (with C. Ding, A. Pott) "Skew Hadamard difference
sets from Dickson polynomials of order 7," Journal of Combinatorial Designs,
vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 436-461, 2015. arXiv
- [J9] (with C. Ding, M. Xiong) "Three new families of
zero-difference balanced functions with applications," IEEE Trans.
on Inform. Theory, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 2407-2413, 2014.
- [J8] (with Y. Zhou) "Sets of zero-difference balanced
functions and their applications," Advances in Mathematics of
Communications, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 83-101, 2014.
- [J7] (with C. Ding, A. Pott) "Constructions of almost difference sets from
finite fields," Designs, Codes and Cryptography, vol. 72, no. 3, pp.
- [J6] (with G. Kyureghyan, P. Müller) "On the size of Kakeya
sets in finite vector spaces," The Electronic Journal of
Combinatorics, vol. 20, no. 3, #P36, 2013. arXiv
- [J5] (with A. Pott, Y. Zhou) "Sequences and
functions derived from projective planes and their difference sets,"
Arithmetic of finite fields, pp. 46-80, LNCS no. 7369, Springer,
- [J4] "The linear span of the frequency hopping sequences in optimal sets,"
Designs, Codes and Cryptography, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 331-344,
- [J3] (with X. Du) "The linear complexity of binary
sequences with optimal autocorrelation," (presented in part in ISIT 2010),
IEEE Trans. on Inform.
Theory, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 6388-6397, 2010.
- [J2] "The linear complexity of some binary sequences with three-level
autocorrelation," IEEE Trans.
on Inform. Theory, vol. 56, no. 8, pp.
- [J1] "Optimal sets of frequency hopping sequences with large linear spans,"
IEEE Trans. on Inform.
Theory, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 1729-1736, 2010.